|Mesh Size:||all sizes|
|material:||low carbon steel|
|stainless steel:||PVC wire|
|electro galvanized wire:||hot-dipped galvanized wire|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|More:||Ceramic Filter Element|
• Item name: Ceramic Filter Element
• Maximum working pressure: 125 psi
• Maximum working temperature: 100º F
• Minimum working temperature: 40º F
• 7” ceramic filter elements:Diameter: 1.9”, length: 7”
• 9” ceramic filter elements Diameter: 1.9”, length: 9”
• 9” ceramic filter elements Diameter: 2.6”, length: 9”
Ceramic Filter Element
Features and advantages
• Using the latest ceramic techniques to provide a hollow porous ceramic, which is fired at a temperature in excess of 1,000º C.
• Bearing a strictly controlled pore structure, so as to provide efficient sub-micron filtration.
• A proven defense against hard-shelled parasites such as cryptosporidium as well as pathogenic bacteria. The ceramic also removes other less harmful, but equally unpleasant particulate debris such as rust and dirt.
• The granular activated carbon in the ceramic filter element enables the filter to reduce chlorine and organic chemicals while improving the color, taste, and odor of the source water.